Thursday 26 January 2012

Life is a Mindfuck

My life is just one massive mindfuck. So yeah I've got school starting soon and I got my timetable and shit. So I was talking with a few of my friends on facebook asking them what subjects and shit they had. Turns out most of my friends have same study time and I have loads of subjects with my friends which is good. But this also led me to realise my life is a massive mindfuck. "How can your life be a massive mindfuck Chip." Well thanks for asking, I'll explain how my life is a mindfuck during this post.

Firstly my best friend right she is called Julia. Well my best friend who is female. My best friend is actually called Dylan. But my best female friend is called Julia. She's awesome, one of the nicest people I know. She always has time to listen to me and well I love her. Not in the way of wanting to engage in sexual intercourse with her but I love her like a sister. Her boyfriend is really awesome as well. I see him loads and he gave me a ride in his car once when it was raining. Cheers Alex mate :) Anyway well my Aunty who is a bitch to me and I had a massive rage at her swore at her and anything. Well her name is Julie which is kind of a coincidence, odd thing is they look slightly similar. Want another mind-fuck. Well the last female I liked is called Julie.

So you are thinking and so what the names are similar not really a mindfuck. This is where shit gets interesting. So yeah Julie (the girl I liked) well she wasn't really the last girl I liked. The last girl I liked will be called Mf for now. Some of you know how that went, well I bought her Perfume and Chocolate as a gift. Went all out for her while I was overseas spent nearly $100 AUS on her and she left before I could give it to her. Well Julie was German. Now this is where the mindfuck comes. The last 5 females I've liked (if you include my tutor and my current crush) have all been German. So yes I think I have an attraction to the German race. Now you will probably be laughing your arse off thinking of all the jokes you can make about German people.

So yes that was a mindfuck of sorts. But the biggest and I mean biggest mindfuck of all will be saved for another day. Another post perhaps or maybe I won't tell you at all. Anyway as some of you know I'm not really a sociable person and well I had a massive rage at my Aunty today. Now my Aunty is an alcoholic and well I think she's probably a drug addict. She's been into rehab a couple of times and it doesn't really work. Well my cousin isn't allowed to see her unless they are supervised so they've come down to Auckland for a couple of weeks to invade my Grandmothers house and to invade my life. Now I love my cousin never have problems with her and I love my Aunty but she aggravates me so much. Well today I snapped and started swearing at my Aunty telling her what I thought of her and about how much stress she causes the family. To come to conclusions I don't think I'll be seeing her for a good few months.

Now I've had a lot of people telling me to give up with my quest and that I have basically no chance of pulling this off. Also I've had a few people telling me how to live this final year of my school life. To those of you who are telling what how to live this year, thanks the support I'm getting is really helpful. It's making me more motivated than ever to prove you all wrong. I've also been listening to the Red Hot Chili Peppers new album entitled I'm With You. It's a great album and you should all listen to it. Also a shoutout to ma boi Lukic. Love ya bro xx :D

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment