Tuesday 17 January 2012

Chip's Quest Introduction

Hello all and I am Chip. I have set myself a goal well not really a goal. I have given myself a task to complete and this task will take me basically a year. I say basically a year because it is roughly 340 days.

My goal is to go on a date with a female I have strong feelings for. The reason this is going to take so long is because she only comes to New Zealand once every year. To achieve this goal there is a few things I have to do to make myself more 'attractive' towards her.

Firstly I need to lose weight, well not too much weight as I don't want to be putting weight on in order to gain muscle. I'm currently 82.5kg and in accordance with my height of 5'11 (roughly 5'11) this means I have 0.46 overweight according to my BMI calculations. I would also like to build muscle. Now I am grouping both of these 'objectives' in the same task group as they both relate to each other. I could do with losing a bit of weight, but not so much as to mean I'll need to gain weight to build muscle.

Secondly I will also need to learn German. The female I have strong feelings is German and I think if I can learn German I will then be able to ask her out in German which should hopefully make me more appealing to her social side. Learning German won't be an easy task for me as I will also be embarking on my last year at school which means I will probably have a lot of extra homework to do and school activities which means learning German will have to cut into my free time.

Lastly in order for my plan to work well, I'll have to refrain from possible relationships with other females in order to make sure I am not tied down next January. I realize this will probably be the most difficult task for me to achieve as I will be in my last year of school plus if my physique kicks in and I start to build a solid muscle base I may have interest from good looking females.

Now you may all think that this is stupid and will never work, but all my life I've been listening to my brain and it hasn't got me what I want. For once I need to follow my heart and I believe that now this is the time. I've had other chances when I should have followed my heart and didn't. This led to me hating myself and in many aspects I still do hate myself for not making a few changes in how I conducted myself around females. Also people that say I have no 'chance' or the 'percentage' of my dream coming true is small, I do not care.

So to anybody who reads this, this is the start of my Quest. I will keep you updated every week or every couple of weeks on my progress and occasionally post a picture of myself. So enjoy what is going to be a thrilling ride for all involved.

Peace, Chip ♥

2 comments:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!I LOVE YOU CHIP I WANT TO PUT TOMATO SAUCE ALL OVER YOUR CUTE LITTLE FACE

    GO GET THEM TIGER RAWR XXXX

    ReplyDelete