Saturday 21 January 2012

FIRST WEEK ROUNDUP

Well I've done a full week of my new lifestyle. I realise that my first post on here wasn't a few days ago but I started my Quest last Saturday. I won't always however update the blog on Saturday and sometimes may wait until Sunday or even Monday to update. Well yeah I'm sure you're all interested in how I've gone this week and if I've had any change in well anything in my life.

So as you know I'm trying to lose weight, some people have told me that I shouldn't really be looking to lose weight because I'm an ideal weight for gaining muscle but well I want to lose the weight as my BMI says I'm overweight. But after some changes in my lifestyle I've lost 900 grams this week!!! Which is basically 1KG. So now my BMI is only 25.15, which means I am only 0.16 overweight. Another good week next week and I'll be into the normal weight BMI.

Also I'm trying to learn German, but I've had some problems with my tutor. I haven't been able to contact her as she has been away with her host family. Which is kind of annoying, also I have a problem with her being a very very very attractive female. The problem with this is the fact that I'm trying to stay away from females as to not be tied down next year. Although my tutor leaves to go back to Germany in June/July so if something was to happen it wouldn't be too bad.

I think I have changed as a person since I fell 'in love' as I now have a different outlook on life. Before I used to be anxious about the future and have negative thoughts about what might happen to me. Now I'm happy and excited about what the future holds for me. I go back to school in about 10 days and I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to be back in the place I enjoy, I like going to school and seeing people I know. I like the environment, sure I don't like all the subjects and I get fed up of it at times. But school isn't that bad and I really like it.

Next week I don't really have any aims in mind, I'd love to lose at least another 300 grams and kick on with my muscle building. I'd also like to get that first lesson of German done with my tutor and see if we have anything in common. I just really want to enjoy my last days on holiday, my last days of no routine and doing whatever I really want. I'm 1 week down with many more to go and at the moment. I'm loving every minute of it.

Peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment