Monday 13 February 2012

FOURTH WEEK ROUNDUP!!!!!!!

Well it's a bit longer than 4 weeks I'm like a couple of days over what I had anticipated as my 'blog goal' but well I've been busy kinda. I've lost weight again although not that much and I've also well I haven't really done much else so that is why I didn't have a midweek rant this week. So yeah I lost another 100 grams so I'm now 81kg and my BMI is now 25 so I'm basically at normal weight. My goal now is to get my weight to between 75kg-80kg and then keep it at that while slowly progressing my muscle mass.

As you know I'm a Liverpool fan and well I watched that match against Man United. Got up at 1:30am to watch it and well I was left feeling annoyed with how the team played I mean really you are 2-1 down with 10 minutes to go and the tactic is to remain with the slow tempo passing back and fourth while United have 10 men behind the ball. I mean really come on the team lacked imagination. Also on the handshake issue I don't get why it's such a big deal, I mean sure Suarez didn't shake the hand of one Patrice Evra but it really doesn't matter. This happens all the time where players don't shake hands. Why do they have to shake hands before the game anyway, usually you shake hands after the game and then you choose who to shake hands with. I feel Suarez has been singled out in all of this as the bad guy when the way Evra celebrated at the end of the match was bang out of order.

Tomorrow we have a Cricket match tomorrow and I'm really excited. I hope I keep really well and give my school a chance of winning and getting another half day off later this month, our school has only ever won a game once in this competition and that was a couple of years ago and I was also playing in that game. I also hope I get to bat but I probably won't get a bat as we have lots of great batters. Also it's Valentines Day tomorrow and I don't really have any plans except I'm going to wear pink zinc tomorrow for cricket. Might send the woman I love a message as well, but I'm not sure what I'll do. Until next time bye and peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment